1. The authority and inerrancy of the Scriptures is based upon verbal, plenary inspiration.
2. The one true God eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. God is the Creator and sustainer of all things and has planned everything for His glory.
4. Jesus Christ is both God and man having added to His complete deity a fully human nature in His incarnation.
5. The Holy Spirit is a Divine person Who convicts the unsaved and controls the saved.
6. Man was created by God but in Adam the whole race fell, bringing upon it both physical and spiritual death.
7. Every person is totally depraved so that he cannot initiate, maintain or complete his own salvation.
8. God has provided for man's salvation by making Christ a substitutionary sacrifice for sinful man.
9. Believing sinners are declared righteous based solely upon Christ's work on their behalf.
10. Christ was raised from the dead, ascended into heaven where He now carries out His ministry as High Priest and Advocate.
11. Christ will return before the Tribulation to take His church from the earth.
12. Christ will return after the Tribulation to rule upon the earth.
13. All will someday be included in one of several resurrections from the dead and stand in judgment before God.
14. The saved will be given everlasting life and the unsaved will be given everlasting punishment.